(WSIL) — Caritas Family Solutions is celebrating 73 years of serving southern Illinois and needs the support of the community.
The organization has several programs to help neighbors with all stages of life from expecting mothers to senior care and just about everything in between.
Some of these programs include:
- Adoption services – Adoption from the Heart program is the largest in Southern Illinois
- Pregnancy Care – Free counseling, 24-hour, assistance with living expenses
- Foster Care – Largest in southern Illinois and second largest in the state
- Intact Family Services – Works with parents to change the behavior that puts their children at risk
- Community Integrated Living Arrangements – Gives adults with developmental disabilities the opportunity to live with assistance but maintain a degree of independence
- Senior Employment – Qualified seniors receive employment preparation, job search assistance and a paid public service assignment that provides on-the-job training.
- Counseling – Counseling to individuals, groups, and families