If you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, you may feel scared and confused, but you are not alone. Find peace in the choice you make, and have confidence that you are making the right decision for you and your baby.
We support positive alternatives to abortion.
- Fontebella Maternity Home is available for pregnant women who are homeless or in need of a safe, supportive environment.
- FREE counseling is available from experienced and caring professionals.
- All services are confidential.
- 24-hour support is offered.
- Community referrals are provided.
- Assistance with living expenses may be available in accordance with Illinois law.
- Adoption options are available.
- We are an accredited and licensed agency in the State of Illinois.
We can assist you in making the decisions that are best for you and your baby, whether it be parenting or placing your child for adoption.
If you are not ready to be a parent, you can still give your baby the gift of life. Adoption is not a selfish decision but a loving choice for your baby’s future. It does not mean you are saying good-bye to your baby forever. There are different levels of open adoption involving the on-going exchange of information between the birth parents and the Adoptive Family, with the best interest of the child at heart.
Birthparent assistance is available by calling 618-353-5294.
- Birth Parent Booklet Explaining the Adoption Process
- Birth Parents Rights and Responsibilities
- Client Grievance Policy
For information about abortion side effects, to hear testimonials and stories, or if you are trying to heal after an abortion, please visit the following website.