If you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, you may feel scared and confused, but you are not alone. Find peace in the choice you make, and have confidence that you are making the right decision for you and your baby. Caritas Family Solutions provides the following pregnancy care services:
We support positive alternatives to abortion
- Counselors are Professional, Experienced and Caring
- Counseling Services are Free
- All Services are Confidential
- 24-Hour Support is Offered
- Community Referrals are Given
- Open Adoption Options are Available
- Facilitating Adoption for Over 60 Years
- Online Profiles of Waiting Families
- Accredited and Licensed Agency in the State of Illinois
We can assist you in making the decisions that are best for you and your baby, whether it be parenting or placing your child for adoption.
If you are not ready to be a parent, you can still give your baby the gift of life. Adoption is not a selfish decision but a loving choice for your baby’s future. It does not mean you are saying good-bye to your baby forever.
There are different levels of open adoption involving the on-going exchange of information between the birth parents and the Adoptive Family, with the best interest of the child at heart.
Assistance is available by calling our 24 hour emergency phone numbers.
Belleville/East Alton Area: 618-623-7744
Carbondale/Carterville Area: 618-353-5294
- Birth Parent Booklet Explaining the Adoption Process
- Birth Parents Rights and Responsibilities
- Client Grievance Policy
For information about abortion side effects, to hear testimonials and stories, or if you are trying to heal after an abortion, please visit the following website.