Caritas Family Solutions is excited to announce that the Heart and Soul Annual Gala will include two new features this year!
- An online preview auction will occur from February 1-8, 2019. Bid and win items conveniently from your home!
- All bidding for the silent auction during the gala will occur electronically through each guest’s smartphone.
Attending the Gala?
- Mobile bidding will be the only method of bidding on silent auction items.
- Guests can register for mobile bidding prior to the gala by following the steps below on either a smartphone or a computer.
- Please make sure to bring your smartphone to the gala. If you need help with registering, our volunteers and staff will be able to assist you at the event.
- Mobile bidding stations will be available for guests if they do not bring a phone.
Steps to Register for Mobile Bidding
- Request account.
- Enter information into required fields. Click “Request Account” button.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com
- In the email, click “Create Account”.
- Fill in all required fields of the form.
- Once the account has been created, you will be rerouted to our event website. From here you may view auction items in View Auction Catalog, buy admission tickets, and find out more about the event!
Preview Online Auction (Open to the public)*
- If you cannot attend the event, but still want to participate in the auction, select items will be available for bidding through a Preview Online Auction from February 1-8, 2019. Bids may only be placed through mobile bidding during those days.*
- This auction is separate from the silent auction that will take place at the Heart and Soul Annual Gala. To register, follow the steps listed above.
- Auction item winners will be contacted to coordinate item retrieval.
If you have any questions about mobile bidding or the Preview Online Auction, please contact Samantha Lappe at 618-213-8717 or Sam.Lappe@caritasfamily.org.