In 2017, for our 70th anniversary as a premier social services agency, we launched Caritas Day, a day of giving in celebration of the numerous successes experienced by the many individuals, children, and families served throughout Southern Illinois since 1947.
It was decided to make this an annual event held each year on our actual anniversary date. So, Caritas Day 2018 will be Tuesday, July 31, exactly 71 years from the date of our incorporation as a nonprofit in the State of Illinois!
Everyone can participate in Caritas Day by making a monetary donation to benefit the services provided by the agency, by volunteering their time and talents, and/or by taking the Caritas Calendar Challenge to stock our client Resource Center!
Ways you can help:
- Make an online donation on July 31, 2018.
- Follow us on Facebook for updates on giving contests and exciting news throughout the day!
- Participate in the Caritas Calendar Challenge to help stock the Resource Center
- Volunteer for one of our Caritas Day events or projects
- Contact Carly Jones, Volunteer Coordinator, at 618-213-8716 or Carly.Jones@caritasfamily.org for more info.
Special events happening on Caritas Day 2018:
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Fontebella Maternity Home
950 Hartman Lane, O’Fallon, IL 62269
10:00 a.m. Ribbon Cutting and Merger Celebration
Refreshments will be served
12 noon – 5:00 p.m. Garage Sale
Visit the Fontebella “shed” and cut a deal on some great items for the entire family!