Adoption in Southern Illinois
- Largest Adoption program in Southern Illinois.
- Awarded accreditation from the Council on Accreditation (COA) for traditional Adoption Program; Of 946 quality standards, 81% scored in the highest “outstanding” and 18% scored in the second highest “good” levels.
- In FY2018, 38 families were served in our private adoption program with 11 finalized adoptions; 117 adoptions from foster care became final.
Foster Care in Southern Illinois
- Largest Foster Care program in Southern Illinois.
- Ranked as one of the top providers for highest Foster Care performance ratings in the State of Illinois from Department of Children and Family Services for past three years
- In FY2018, 1,501 children were served through our foster care program; 512 new children entered our foster care program and 305 children achieved permanency (either returned home or were adopted.)
Pregnancy Care in Southern Illinois
- Pregnancy Care in Southern Illinois provided service to 13 young mothers in FY2018.
Clinical Services in Southern Illinois
- 3,889 hours of professional counseling were provided in FY2018.
St. John Bosco Children’s Center
- Only residential treatment center south of Bloomington, Illinois for abused and neglected children ages 6-18.
- In FY2017, four children were able to return home, six children returned to foster care, and two children moved to a parallel program.
- 43 children were served and 11,289 days of residential care were provided in FY2018.
Fox River Assisted Living Apartments
- Residents are provided with comfortable, safe apartments where they receive assistance in daily living.
- 100% of residents are low-income seniors with special needs.
- 38 low-income seniors were served in FY2018.
Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Participants are low-income seniors over age 55 who benefit from job training, search and placement assistance
- 67,926 community service hours were completed by SCSEP participants in FY2018.
Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILAs)
- In FY2018, we served 17 adults with developmental disabilities through four homes in the community.
Multisystemic Therapy (MST)
- 10 juveniles and their families were served in FY2018.
- Awarded the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance National Charity Seal for meeting all of the Standards for Charity Accountability
- Received the “2012 Business Excellence Award” from the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce
- Recognized as “2012 Outstanding Agency of the Year” by SIUE Department of Social Work