Adoption in Southern Illinois
- Largest Adoption program in Southern Illinois.
- Awarded accreditation from the Council on Accreditation (COA) for traditional Adoption Program; Of 946 quality standards, 81% scored in the highest “outstanding” and 18% scored in the second highest “good” levels.
- In FY2015, 72 families were served in our private adoption program with nine finalized adoptions; 131 adoptions from foster care became final.
Foster Care in Southern Illinois
- Largest Foster Care program in Southern Illinois.
- Ranked as one of the top providers for highest Foster Care performance ratings in the State of Illinois from Department of Children and Family Services for past three years
- In FY2015, 1,187 children were served through our foster care program; 383 new children entered our foster care program and 320 children achieved permanency (either returned home or were adopted.)
Pregnancy Care in Southern Illinois
- Pregnancy Care in Southern Illinois provided service to 17 young mothers in FY2015.
Clinical Services in Southern Illinois
- 4,341 counseling hours provided and 559 charity hours were completed in 2014.
St. John Bosco Children’s Center, Bloomington, Illinois
- Only residential treatment center for abused and neglected children, ages 6-13, south of Bloomington, Illinois.
- In FY2015, four children were able to return home, four children returned to foster care, and two children moved to a group home.
- 6,171 days of residential care were provided in FY2015.
Fox River Senior Assisted Living Center
- Serves 100% low income seniors with special needs.
- 38 low income seniors were provided comfortable, safe apartments where they receive assistance in daily living in FY2015.
Senior Community Service Employment Program
- 43,117 community service hours were completed by seniors reentering the workforce in FY2015.
Community Integrated Living Arrangement Program
- In FY2015, we purchased two new CILA homes and served seven adults with developmental disabilities.
- 18 juveniles and their families were served in FY2015.
- Awarded the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance National Charity Seal for meeting all of the Standards for Charity Accountability
- Received the “2012 Business Excellence Award” from the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce
- Recognized as “2012 Outstanding Agency of the Year” by SIUE Department of Social Work